GearBunny Fusion for DAoC
A downloadable Template Maker for Windows
In 2006, I released my first character template maker for Dark Age of Camelot. GearBunny has gone through many, many iterations in the last 15 years, survived the death of two different compilers (Delphi 2.0 for Win95, and Turbo Delphi 2006 for WinXP), and has been one of my favorite projects to work on. I sincerely hope this brand new version, written nearly completely from scratch with the Lazarus FreePascal compiler, will serve the Dark Age of Camelot community well for years to come.
GearBunny Fusion is the culmination of taking apart GearBunny Classic, X, and the even older 'Original' versions, as well as studying the interfaces of other spellcraft calculators (Kort's, Loki, and Excidio) and similar programs from other games. I hope the 'Fusion' of these tools will make templating a lot easier for all of you.
Broadsword's item database has been translated and incorporated into the program for your convenience. I would like to personally thank Broadsword for it's release, along with the searchable database. This version of GearBunny would have been much harder to make without that database, so I appreciate your efforts to provide it to the community.
Feedback is greatly appreciated as always. Donations are also helpful, but not required. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and my applications since 2006!
(Patch notes will be found in the devlogs)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- GearBunny Fusion v184.108.40.206 patch notes87 days ago
- GearBunny Fusion v220.127.116.11 patch notesDec 12, 2020
- GearBunny Fusion 18.104.22.168 updateMar 30, 2020
- GearBunny Fusion 22.214.171.124 updateMar 29, 2020
- GearBunny Fusion 126.96.36.199 updateMar 29, 2020
- GearBunny Fusion 188.8.131.52 updateMar 21, 2020
- GearBunny Fusion 184.108.40.206(and .2) updateMar 20, 2020
- The Launch of FusionMar 20, 2020