GearBunnyX and Classic for DAoC (Retired)
A downloadable Template Maker for Windows
GearBunnyX and Classic template makers for Dark Age of Camelot.
May 3, 2022 : If you have any issues with either of the programs running, please try using compatibility mode for Windows 7 or XP.
March 20, 2020 : GearBunny Fusion has been launched. It can be found on it's own page. These older versions of GearBunny will continue to be provided as a way to view and transfer over templates to Fusion manually. They will no longer be updated, but you may still ask for support.
May 19, 2019 : This was GearBunnyX's final update. I have much respect for Turbo Delphi 2006 for lasting this long, but I think it's time for it to be retired for good. (It was constantly crashing while doing this update from IDE failures... Not fun.)
Jan 28, 2018 : This was GearBunny Classic's final update. Changes made to X were not compatible and so it had to use an older version of the vault file.
Donations are helpful, but not required. Thank you to everyone who has used and supported this application since 2006! (Also, I would prefer future donations to be on GearBunny Fusion's page for better metrics.)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post-Retirement Plans for X and ClassicApr 14, 2020
- GearBunny Fusion v1.127 progressFeb 26, 2020
- DaoC EC 1.126 and GearBunny FusionNov 29, 2019
- GearBunnyX v18.104.22.168May 19, 2019
- GearBunnyX 22.214.171.124 - The Final X versionNov 27, 2018
- GearBunnyX 126.96.36.199Mar 21, 2018
- GearBunnyX 188.8.131.52Jan 29, 2018
- Hmm... how did that happen?Nov 26, 2017